Monday, March 14, 2011

Mind your own business.

First of all, I would like to say that you're just my cousin. So you don't have to be such a busybody person. That is why I don't want to approve you as my friend on my Facebook. Because I used to know you very well. But I thought you've changed. Now I know, I thought wrong. But please, I didn't say anything about your pictures with your boyfriend. So you don't have to act like you know me so well because we both know that you're not. So what's up with my pictures? Okay for your information, I don't do drugs. And I'm not even a smoker. And who are you to ask my brother to take a good care of me? You don't even know me. Come on lah, you do your thing, and I'll do mine. My lifestyle, and it had nothing to do with you. Hope we can see each other again, one day. Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment