Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today is Wednesday! I woke up at 7.00 a.m. Perfect time right? Haha. Me and my buddies, we went to jungle trekking together. But we failed to reach the top of the jungle because of the weather. Yeah it started to rain. And we stopped at one of the pit stop called b6. We sat there together while waiting for the rain to what we call that? 'Reda' I think? Haha. At b6, we had a very nice conversation together. Gossips here and there, and we laughed together, yeah good time. And by the time we reached Emerald, we had our lunch together. We reached home at 12.30 p.m I think? And guess what? I slept until 6.30 p.m. Can you guys imagine how tired I was? And I went to Cabin to have my dinner with my tiga serangkai. And yes, met Amalin Zahid. She just got back from Vietnam. And thats all for today. Muahmuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment